Jeffrey J. Niemeyer, FICF, LUTCF joined the Order in August 2006 and later became a Field Agent in September 2006. Two years later, Jeff became the current General Agent for Knights of Columbus – The Niemeyer Agency in Southern Illinois. Jeff joined the Order to better serve his fellow Brother Knights and their families.
Jeff is currently a member of-
· GAMA (General Agents and Managers Association since 2009)
· NAFIC (National Association of Fraternal Insurance Counselors since 2010)
· NAIFA (National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors since 2012)
· FPA (Financial Planning Association since 2013)
Jeff has earned the following titles-
· FIC (Fraternal Insurance Counselor 2011)
· FICF ( Fraternal Insurance Counselor Fellow 2012)
· LUTCF (Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow 2015)
· Currently studying for Chartered Life Underwriter
Jeff has received the following awards-
· Shining Armor Award (2006)
· Knight of the Month (2008, 2010)
· Premier Performer's Recipient (2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2018)
· VIP Club
· GAMA’s International Management Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016,2017,2018,2019)
· SKC (Supreme Knight Club 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2018)
The Niemeyer Agency is ranked-
· #1 in the state of Illinois (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014,2015, 2016,2017,2018)
· Top 15 Agency worldwide (repeatedly)
Jeff began his General Agency in Breese, IL in November 2008. His agency moved into a newly constructed building in 2012. Jeff partakes in golf scrambles and is Captain of his parish fish fries. He also assists with bingo, Tootsie Roll Drive, All Saints Academy Banquet, State Convention, and Pork Sausage Dinner. Jeff is an active member in St. Dominic’s parish where he serves as past Vice President of the parish council and past Vice President of the Executive Picnic Committee. A current member of the finance council for the St. Dominic's church. Currently Jeff is on the board of directors for a local Non Profit organization, Community Link. As well as on the Advisory board for Knights of Columbus, Supreme Office. He enjoys being able to stay well connected with fellow Brother Knights.
Jeff takes pride in the work that his agency is able to do as well as the families that they are able to help provide financial security for. Jeff is a firm believer in the service that the Knights of Columbus provides for the community. He currently serves as a moderator for Life Underwriting Training Council Fellow (LUTCF) program, which is administered by The American College. Jeff is currently enrolled in the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) course.
Jeff Resides in Breese, Illinois with his wife and three children.